Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Laurinburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 Hour shifts: 7A - 7P or 7P - 7A.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Travel accomodations if candidate is not local.
- Would you like to help at Carolinas Hospital System. Carolinas Columbus and Carolinas Scotland are seeking hospitalists for weekday and weekend shifts.
- Pick up shifts around your schedule!
- Can choose to credential at one or both hospitals..
- Active NC license and DEA.
- Day and/or Night shift (2 - 6 shifts/month available).
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Rapid Response Team on site, No procedures required.
- Carolinas Columbus: Weekdays available.
- Carolinas Scotland: Weekdays and Weekends available.
This locum job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.