Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Ocean Isle Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures but will need to respond to all rapid response calls and run codes.
- NC Medical License and DEA required - Will wait on license.
- 9p-9a plus Occasional Day Shift available (7a-7p or 830a-830p).
- Enjoy the multiple beaches and explore what this small but mighty piece of North Carolina has to offer during your time away from the state-of-the-art medical center!
- Hospitalists: Make some extra income with this coastal moonlighting opportunity in a historic, picturesque community on the North Carolina Coast.
- Friday's, Saturday's and Sunday's.
- Must have clean malpractice history.
- Temp-to-Perm Option available!
- Mid-level coverage provided.
- Hotel Accomdations Provided.
- Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Perform Admissions, Consults, & Discharges, Round on Patients, and Provide Cross-Cover Services.
- Acls and BLS Required.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Feb 3.