Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy.
- Completion of an accredited Residency Program in Internal Medicine.
- Monthly Bonus.
- Bethany Medical Center is staffed with board certified physicians and providers representing eight medical specialties.
- Our mission at BMC is to provide excellent care through a multi-specialty approach from prevention to intervention of potentially life-threatening health problems.
- Bethany Medical Center (BMC) is a multi-specialty medical practice serving the triad and surrounding communities for over 30 years.
- BMC is open seven days a week, with five convenient locations in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point and North Wilkesboro, North Carolina.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine.
- Enjoy an outstanding quality of life with no shortage of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping, hundreds of restaurants and 85 colleges and universities including Wake Forest University, High Point University and UNC-Greensboro.
- Over 1 million people.
- Established Independent Multi-specialty Practice Seeking an Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician.
- You are invited to learn about the scope of services on.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to work as a team to achieve common goals.
- And more!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem, NC.
- BMC employs 45 providers and close to 400 full and part time employees.
- Practice staff members are known for treating each patient with prompt personalized care and attention.
- The Triad includes the cities of Greensboro, High Point and Winston Salem.
- Excellent Base Salary.
- The medical practice has grown to provide the facilities, staff and support to offer urgent care, primary care, diagnostic testing, outpatient ancillary and specialty care professional services onsite.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.