Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- You are invited to learn about the scope of services on.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem, NC.
- Established Independent Multi-specialty Practice Seeking an Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician.
- The Triad includes the cities of Greensboro, High Point and Winston Salem.
- Our mission at BMC is to provide excellent care through a multi-specialty approach from prevention to intervention of potentially life-threatening health problems.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to work as a team to achieve common goals.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy.
- And more!
- Excellent Base Salary.
- The medical practice has grown to provide the facilities, staff and support to offer urgent care, primary care, diagnostic testing, outpatient ancillary and specialty care professional services onsite.
- Bethany Medical Center is staffed with board certified physicians and providers representing eight medical specialties.
- Over 1 million people.
- Enjoy an outstanding quality of life with no shortage of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping, hundreds of restaurants and 85 colleges and universities including Wake Forest University, High Point University and UNC-Greensboro.
- Monthly Bonus.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine.
- BMC is open seven days a week, with five convenient locations in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point and North Wilkesboro, North Carolina.
- Bethany Medical Center (BMC) is a multi-specialty medical practice serving the triad and surrounding communities for over 30 years.
- Practice staff members are known for treating each patient with prompt personalized care and attention.
- BMC employs 45 providers and close to 400 full and part time employees.
- Completion of an accredited Residency Program in Internal Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago