Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Morehead City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Offering competitive compensation, quarterly quality bonus, full benefits, a relocation allowance, a solid signing bonus.
- A non-profit hospital overlooking beautiful coastal North Carolina is seeking a Primary Care Physician for a permanent position with their Hospitalist team due to growth.
- Must be board certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or board eligible for recent grads.
- Join a stable group of 6 Hospitalists for 7a-7p shifts on a 7 on-7off schedule - No night shifts.
- Live in a mid-size city with a family-friendly culture that is rich with maritime history and excellent activities ranging from art exhibits to competitive fishing, along the best beaches eastern Carolina has to offer.
- Coastal North Carolina.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Fully clinical position with minimal procedures and a patient census of 15-18 per shift.
This perm job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Apr 22.