Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fort Bragg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fayetteville is a progressive city of 175,000 nestled between the Appalachian Mountains and the white sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fort Bragg, NC.
- Participate in Continuing Medical Education (CME) and quality assurance activities as assigned.
- Provide long-term comprehensive care managing both common and complex illnesses.
- As a Physician (Internal Medicine), you will: - Provide first contact, continuous, comprehensive primary care for patients according to current standards of care, the patient centered medical home model of care, Army policy, and relevant regulations.
- Must have a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- One of the area's greatest assets is its thriving arts and cultural community.
- United States Citizenship Required Board Certified Internal Medicine Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a school in the United States or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of the applicants graduation.
- The city is home to professional hockey and indoor football teams.
- The region offers numerous historic sites, museums, entertainment venues, a historic downtown and award-winning golf courses.
- These positions are located at Womack Army Medical Center, Fort Bragg, NC.
- The region is served by three institutions of higher learning: Fayetteville State University, Methodist University and Fayetteville Technical Community College.
- Theatre, symphony orchestras, and museums are available, in addition to the numerous festivals and special events held throughout the year.
- A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school that provided education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States may be demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (Ecfmg) (or a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country).
- Fayetteville city parks offer a variety of leisure activities, programs and facilities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.