Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Current DEA number.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Review and countersigns therapeutic orders and corresponding progress notes of inmates seen by the P.A./Arnp, if applicable, ensuring they are appropriate and effective.
- And due to the high security standards, our environments are safer than most emergency rooms and hospitals.
- In addition, our physicians value great pay, benefits and flexible schedules while working with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate high quality, low cost patient care.
- CCS is located in a correctional or behavioral hospital environment where our patients are truly appreciative of the care they receive.
- Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine referred patients.
- CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer.
- Our Physician is one who provides a full range of medical services for inmates.
- Provides required documentation of services to the Site Medical Director or designee in order to monitor provision of clinical services.
- Assists in arrangements for coverage of medical services if unavailable for an extended period of time.
- If your passion is providing patient care and you are ready to enjoy the work you do, apply with CCS today.
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Public Health (Board Certification) preferred.
- At Correct Care Solutions (CCS), our physicians have the opportunity to practice in a real "Patient Centered Medical Home". Our physicians focus on the patients instead of insurance or billing concerns.
- Conducts on-site sick.
- Notifies the Medical Director and H.S.A. regarding changes in schedule coverage.
- Company Introduction.
- Visits the infirmary daily when on-site and records encounters in the patient's progress notes, as applicable.
- It's time to provide patient care the way you have always wanted.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current licensure as a Physician within the state.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Winston Salem, NC.
- Medical school graduate.
- Ensures progress note documentation is in Soap format, problem oriented, corresponds to the therapeutic order and is dated, timed and legible.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.