Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Notifies the Medical Director and H.S.A. regarding changes in schedule coverage.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Current DEA number.
- CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Winston Salem, NC.
- CCS is located in a correctional or behavioral hospital environment where our patients are truly appreciative of the care they receive.
- Conducts on-site sick.
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Public Health (Board Certification) preferred.
- In addition, our physicians value great pay, benefits and flexible schedules while working with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate high quality, low cost patient care.
- Our Physician is one who provides a full range of medical services for inmates.
- Current licensure as a Physician within the state.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provides required documentation of services to the Site Medical Director or designee in order to monitor provision of clinical services.
- Visits the infirmary daily when on-site and records encounters in the patient's progress notes, as applicable.
- Company Introduction.
- Medical school graduate.
- Assists in arrangements for coverage of medical services if unavailable for an extended period of time.
- Ensures progress note documentation is in Soap format, problem oriented, corresponds to the therapeutic order and is dated, timed and legible.
- It's time to provide patient care the way you have always wanted.
- At Correct Care Solutions (CCS), our physicians have the opportunity to practice in a real "Patient Centered Medical Home". Our physicians focus on the patients instead of insurance or billing concerns.
- If your passion is providing patient care and you are ready to enjoy the work you do, apply with CCS today.
- And due to the high security standards, our environments are safer than most emergency rooms and hospitals.
- Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine referred patients.
- Review and countersigns therapeutic orders and corresponding progress notes of inmates seen by the P.A./Arnp, if applicable, ensuring they are appropriate and effective.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.