Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Henderson) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- 6 MDs, 2 NPs Model.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- This unique opportunity at Maria Parham Health, a 102-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Located in Henderson, NC.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Oct 12.