Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clinical Cases: urgent care type cases, eating disorders, colds, GI, bradycardia, anorexia, OCD, diabetes.
- BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians.
- Competitive base salary with sign-on bonus and relocation package.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work for a multi-discipline, collaborative healthcare program that promotes work/life balance for their employees and everyone goes by first names.
- 2019 Residents.
- If you do not currently have a NC license but are interested.
- Optimum has partnered with a luxurious and modern adult facility in the Raleigh-Durham area, seeking a BC/BE - Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physician to join their team.
- Daily patient census: 7-10.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.