Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work for a multi-discipline, collaborative healthcare program that promotes work/life balance for their employees and everyone goes by first names.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Optimum has partnered with a luxurious and modern adult facility in the Raleigh-Durham area, seeking a BC/BE - Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physician to join their team.
- Clinical Cases: urgent care type cases, eating disorders, colds, GI, bradycardia, anorexia, OCD, diabetes.
- If you do not currently have a NC license but are interested.
- BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physicians.
- 2019 Residents.
- Competitive base salary with sign-on bonus and relocation package.
- Daily patient census: 7-10.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago