Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians East, P.A. invites you to consider an exceptional primary care opportunity in Farmville, NC.
- This office is a single location outpatient practice with zero hospital responsibility.
- Our 95+ providers and over 550 employees provide services for thousands of patients in a 29 county region.
- You will be joining three other physicians and two extenders, with.
- The mild climate allows its residents to enjoy golf, tennis and other sports, outside year round.
- This Monday-through-Friday position has a financial package with significant income potential, including a substantial two- year base salary to be followed by a competitive production model pay plan and partnership.
- Our doctors are on staff at Vidant Medical Center, a 900 + bed level one trauma center and the primary teaching hospital for the East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine (ECU-Bsom).
- Its incomparable quality of life, the hospitality of its people, its modern outlook and accessibility has contributed to the city's growth.
- In addition to primary care we offer pulmonary CC medicine, rheumatology, emergency medicine, dermatology, oncology, family medicine, endocrinology, infectious disease, endocrinology, cardiology, obstetrics and gynecology, gastroenterology and surgery.
- Our fringe benefit program offers a generous profit-sharing plan, 401k with match, a comprehensive medical, dental, life and a disability package, and malpractice insurance.
- Physicians East, P. A. is an established multi-specialty, multi-campus group based out of Greenville, NC offering a wide range of specialties.
- We maintain an established modern practice with a patient-centered approach, electronic medical records, and a highly efficient support staff.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Greenville, NC.
- It has become a premier location to raise a family and enjoy a high quality of life.
- Our organization is excited about the future, and we are consistently growing and expanding our programs.
- We are seeking a well-trained, collegial physician comfortable in all areas of primary care.
- Primary Care Physician - Farmville Office.
- Located in the coastal plain only one hour from the Atlantic Ocean, Greenville is the vital center of business, industry, culture, education and health care for all of eastern NC.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.