Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Primary Care Physician - Farmville Office.
- Our fringe benefit program offers a generous profit-sharing plan, 401k with match, a comprehensive medical, dental, life and a disability package, and malpractice insurance.
- This office is a single location outpatient practice with zero hospital responsibility.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Greenville, NC.
- The mild climate allows its residents to enjoy golf, tennis and other sports, outside year round.
- Its incomparable quality of life, the hospitality of its people, its modern outlook and accessibility has contributed to the city's growth.
- Our doctors are on staff at Vidant Medical Center, a 900 + bed level one trauma center and the primary teaching hospital for the East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine (ECU-Bsom).
- Our 95+ providers and over 550 employees provide services for thousands of patients in a 29 county region.
- You will be joining three other physicians and two extenders, with.
- Physicians East, P.A. invites you to consider an exceptional primary care opportunity in Farmville, NC.
- We are seeking a well-trained, collegial physician comfortable in all areas of primary care.
- It has become a premier location to raise a family and enjoy a high quality of life.
- This Monday-through-Friday position has a financial package with significant income potential, including a substantial two- year base salary to be followed by a competitive production model pay plan and partnership.
- Located in the coastal plain only one hour from the Atlantic Ocean, Greenville is the vital center of business, industry, culture, education and health care for all of eastern NC.
- Our organization is excited about the future, and we are consistently growing and expanding our programs.
- In addition to primary care we offer pulmonary CC medicine, rheumatology, emergency medicine, dermatology, oncology, family medicine, endocrinology, infectious disease, endocrinology, cardiology, obstetrics and gynecology, gastroenterology and surgery.
- Physicians East, P. A. is an established multi-specialty, multi-campus group based out of Greenville, NC offering a wide range of specialties.
- We maintain an established modern practice with a patient-centered approach, electronic medical records, and a highly efficient support staff.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.