Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This office is a single location outpatient practice with zero hospital responsibility.
- Our fringe benefit program offers a generous profit-sharing plan, 401k with match, a comprehensive medical, dental, life and a disability package, and malpractice insurance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Greenville, NC.
- Located in the coastal plain only one hour from the Atlantic Ocean, Greenville is the vital center of business, industry, culture, education and health care for all of eastern NC.
- Physicians East, P. A. is an established multi-specialty, multi-campus group based out of Greenville, NC offering a wide range of specialties.
- Its incomparable quality of life, the hospitality of its people, its modern outlook and accessibility has contributed to the city's growth.
- Our doctors are on staff at Vidant Medical Center, a 900 + bed level one trauma center and the primary teaching hospital for the East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine (ECU-Bsom).
- You will be joining three other physicians and two extenders, with.
- This Monday-through-Friday position has a financial package with significant income potential, including a substantial two- year base salary to be followed by a competitive production model pay plan and partnership.
- We maintain an established modern practice with a patient-centered approach, electronic medical records, and a highly efficient support staff.
- It has become a premier location to raise a family and enjoy a high quality of life.
- Physicians East, P.A. invites you to consider an exceptional primary care opportunity in Farmville, NC.
- We are seeking a well-trained, collegial physician comfortable in all areas of primary care.
- Our organization is excited about the future, and we are consistently growing and expanding our programs.
- The mild climate allows its residents to enjoy golf, tennis and other sports, outside year round.
- Primary Care Physician - Farmville Office.
- In addition to primary care we offer pulmonary CC medicine, rheumatology, emergency medicine, dermatology, oncology, family medicine, endocrinology, infectious disease, endocrinology, cardiology, obstetrics and gynecology, gastroenterology and surgery.
- Our 95+ providers and over 550 employees provide services for thousands of patients in a 29 county region.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago