Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Elizabeth City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- APP support: 1 APP on 7a-7p & 1 APP on 12p-12a.
- Average daily census: 65 overall.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking PT & PRN Hospitalist Physicians in Elizabeth City, NC!
- Sentara Albemarle Medical Center is a 182-bed community hospital that has assembled a medical staff of more than 100 physicians, representing nearly 30 specialties, and a caring staff of almost 1,000 employees.
- Strong leadership with excellent, cohesive support team.
- Community non-teaching hospital.
- Intensivists in house: 7a-7p.
- Epic EMR & Physician Care - Assistants/Scribes for daytime hospitalists.
- Average daily encounters: 16/provider.
- The town was named one of "The 100 Best Small Towns in America", and its historic downtown area features bookstores, coffeehouses, and specialty retail shops.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Run rapids & codes with ED assistance.
- No procedures.
- Located on the Intracoastal Waterway, Elizabeth City offers complimentary 48-hour dockage to sailors from around the world.
- Sentara Albemarle offers a wide range of services including: inpatient and critical care, a full array of surgical services, sophisticated diagnostic imaging technology, comprehensive women's care, cardiology, cancer treatment, rehabilitation services, and more.
- 12 hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a) with 7 on/7 off block scheduling.
- Hospitalists cover ICU at night & on weekends.
- Elizabeth City, North Carolina is conveniently located only 45 minutes from the Outer Banks, and is within close proximity to Chesapeake, Norfolk, Williamsburg, and Virginia Beach!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services