Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Elizabeth City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Elizabeth City, North Carolina is conveniently located only 45 minutes from the Outer Banks, and is within close proximity to Chesapeake, Norfolk, Williamsburg, and Virginia Beach!
- Average daily encounters: 16/provider.
- No procedures.
- Located on the Intracoastal Waterway, Elizabeth City offers complimentary 48-hour dockage to sailors from around the world.
- The town was named one of "The 100 Best Small Towns in America", and its historic downtown area features bookstores, coffeehouses, and specialty retail shops.
- Sentara Albemarle offers a wide range of services including: inpatient and critical care, a full array of surgical services, sophisticated diagnostic imaging technology, comprehensive women's care, cardiology, cancer treatment, rehabilitation services, and more.
- Run rapids & codes with ED assistance.
- Excellent physician and APP team looking for 1 Daytime Hospitalist to complete the team.
- Sentara Albemarle Medical Center is a 182-bed community hospital that has assembled a medical staff of more than 100 physicians, representing nearly 30 specialties, and a caring staff of almost 1,000 employees.
- Intensivists in house: 7a-7p.
- APP support: 1 APP on 7a-7p & 1 APP on 10a-10p.
- Community non-teaching hospital.
- 12 hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a) with 7 on/7 off block scheduling.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Epic EMR.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time Hospitalist Physicians in Elizabeth City, NC!
- Average daily census: 65 overall.
- Hospitalists cover ICU at night & on weekends.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services