Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · August 14, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Elizabeth City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Site of the largest United States Coast Guard base in the nation.
- J1/H1B Visa Candidates welcome.
- Part of Sentara Healthcare, a not-for-profit healthcare organization serving VA and northeastern NC.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Nocturnist Hospitalist Physician in Elizabeth City, NC!
- Sentara Albemarle Medical Center has assembled a medical staff of more than 100 physicians, representing nearly 30 specialties, and a caring staff of almost 1,000 employees.
- Sentara Albemarle Medical Center, located in Elizabeth City, NC, is a full service facility with 182 licensed bed, and offers a wide range of services.
- Within 1 hour of Norfolk International Airport.
- Community non-teaching hospital.
- Run rapids & codes with ED Assistance.
- ED partnership since 2008 - provides excellent synergy between the ED & the Hospitalist program!
- No procedures/no.
- Dedicated Nocturnist team.
- Named one of "The 100 Best Small Towns in America" and known worldwide as the Harbor of Hospitality.
- Intensivists in house: 7a-7p M-F.
- 24 hrs/day of APP coverage.
- One of 2018's "Top 15 Healthcare Systems" in the country as recognized by IBM Watson Health.
- Ranked at the top of United States News & World Report's best hospitals and healthcare programs for more than 18 consecutive years.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Beautiful Colonial Williamsburg within close proximity.
- Daytime Hospitalists work 7a-7p and Nocturnists work 7p-7a with 7 on /7 off block scheduling.
- Epic EMR.
- Excellent location with numerous living options including waterfront properties in Virginia Beach & the Outer Banks, big city living in Chesapeake/Norfolk/Portsmouth, or small town living in Elizabeth City or Moyock, NC or across the border in Franklin, VA.
- These service include inpatient and critical care, a full array of surgical services, sophisticated diagnostic imaging technology, comprehensive women's care, cardiology, cancer treatment, rehabilitation services and more.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Aug 11.