Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem) is a multispecialty group practice.
- You are invited to learn about the scope of services on.
- BMC employs over 40 providers and close to 350 full and part time employees.
- The medical practice has grown to provide the facilities, staff and support to offer urgent care, primary care, diagnostic testing, outpatient ancillary and specialty care professional services onsite.
- BMC is open seven days a week, with four convenient locations in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point, North Carolina.
- And more!
- Monthly Incentive Bonus.
- Over 1 million people.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem, NC.
- Bethany Medical Center (BMC) is a multi-specialty medical practice serving the triad and surrounding communities for over 30 years.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine.
- Practice staff members are known for treating each patient with prompt personalized care and attention.
- The Triad includes the cities of Greensboro, High Point and Winston Salem.
- Completion of an accredited Residency Program in Internal Medicine.
- Experience or strong interest in being trained in Pain Management.
- Excellent Base Salary.
- Enjoy an outstanding quality of life with no shortage of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping, hundreds of restaurants and 85 colleges and universities including Wake Forest University, High Point University and UNC-Greensboro.
- Bethany Medical Center is staffed with board certified physicians and providers representing eight medical specialties.
- Established Independent Multi-specialty Practice Seeking an Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician with interest in Pain Management - Willing to train.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to work as a team to achieve common goals.
- Our mission at BMC is to provide excellent care through a multi-specialty approach from prevention to intervention of potentially life-threatening health problems.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.