Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Completion of an accredited Residency Program in Internal Medicine.
- The Triad includes the cities of Greensboro, High Point and Winston Salem.
- Bethany Medical Center (BMC) is a multi-specialty medical practice serving the triad and surrounding communities for over 30 years.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to work as a team to achieve common goals.
- Monthly Incentive Bonus.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy.
- Experience or strong interest in being trained in Pain Management.
- Excellent Base Salary.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine.
- Over 1 million people.
- Our mission at BMC is to provide excellent care through a multi-specialty approach from prevention to intervention of potentially life-threatening health problems.
- And more!
- BMC is open seven days a week, with four convenient locations in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point, North Carolina.
- Established Independent Multi-specialty Practice Seeking an Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician with interest in Pain Management - Willing to train.
- You are invited to learn about the scope of services on.
- Enjoy an outstanding quality of life with no shortage of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping, hundreds of restaurants and 85 colleges and universities including Wake Forest University, High Point University and UNC-Greensboro.
- BMC employs over 40 providers and close to 350 full and part time employees.
- Practice staff members are known for treating each patient with prompt personalized care and attention.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem, NC.
- The medical practice has grown to provide the facilities, staff and support to offer urgent care, primary care, diagnostic testing, outpatient ancillary and specialty care professional services onsite.
- Bethany Medical Center is staffed with board certified physicians and providers representing eight medical specialties.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago