Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem) is a multispecialty group practice.
- BMC is open seven days a week, with four convenient locations in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point, North Carolina.
- And more!
- Practice staff members are known for treating each patient with prompt personalized care and attention.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem, NC.
- Experience or strong interest in being trained in Pain Management.
- Completion of an accredited Residency Program in Internal Medicine.
- Established Independent Multi-specialty Practice Seeking an Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician with interest in Pain Management - Willing to train.
- Enjoy an outstanding quality of life with no shortage of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping, hundreds of restaurants and 85 colleges and universities including Wake Forest University, High Point University and UNC-Greensboro.
- Our mission at BMC is to provide excellent care through a multi-specialty approach from prevention to intervention of potentially life-threatening health problems.
- Bethany Medical Center (BMC) is a multi-specialty medical practice serving the triad and surrounding communities for over 30 years.
- Over 1 million people.
- The medical practice has grown to provide the facilities, staff and support to offer urgent care, primary care, diagnostic testing, outpatient ancillary and specialty care professional services onsite.
- Monthly Incentive Bonus.
- The Triad includes the cities of Greensboro, High Point and Winston Salem.
- Bethany Medical Center is staffed with board certified physicians and providers representing eight medical specialties.
- BMC employs over 40 providers and close to 350 full and part time employees.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to work as a team to achieve common goals.
- You are invited to learn about the scope of services on.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy.
- Excellent Base Salary.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.