Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sylva) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an excellent opportunity in a growing community.
- The position includes a competitive base salary with a bonus opportunity, full benefits, a relocation allowance and student loan repayment if needed.
- Appalachian Mountain Community Health Centers (Amchc) is seeking a primary care physician to join four well established and respected providers (3 MDs and 1 PAs) at Tallulah Health Center in Robbinsville, NC.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sylva, NC.
- Tallulah Health Center is a federally-qualified health center affiliated with Appalachian Mountain Community Health Centers which operates sites across western North Carolina.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago