Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sylva) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Appalachian Mountain Community Health Centers (Amchc) is seeking a primary care physician to join three well established and respected providers (1 MD and 2 PAs) at Peachtree Community Health Center in Murphy.
- Peachtree Community Health Center is a federally-qualified health center affiliated with Appalachian Mountain Community Health Centers which operates sites across western North Carolina.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sylva, NC.
- This is an excellent opportunity in a growing community.
- There is an established hospitalist program to cover all inpatient activity.
- The position includes a competitive base salary with a bonus opportunity, full benefits, a relocation allowance and student loan repayment if needed.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.