Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy an outstanding quality of life with no shortage of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping, hundreds of restaurants and 85 colleges and universities including Wake Forest University, High Point University and UNC-Greensboro.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem, NC.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Over 1 million people.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy.
- Internal medicine).
- The Triad includes the cities of Greensboro, High Point and Winston Salem.
- Established Independent Multi-specialty Practice Seeking an Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine.
- You are invited to learn about the scope of services on.
- And more!
- Practice staff members are known for treating each patient with prompt personalized care and attention.
- Bethany Medical Center (BMC) is a multi-specialty medical practice serving the triad and surrounding communities for over 30 years.
- BMC is open seven days a week, with four convenient locations in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point, North Carolina.
- Our mission at BMC is to provide excellent care through a multi-specialty approach from prevention to intervention of potentially life-threatening health problems.
- Monthly Incentive Bonus.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to work as a team to achieve common goals.
- BMC employs 35 providers and close to 350 full and part time employees.
- Bethany Medical Center is staffed with board certified physicians and providers representing eight medical specialties.
- The medical practice has grown to provide the facilities, staff and support to offer urgent care, primary care, diagnostic testing, outpatient ancillary and specialty care professional services onsite.
- Completion of an accredited residency program in area of practice (e.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.