Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Bethany Medical Center is staffed with board certified physicians and providers representing eight medical specialties.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- You are invited to learn about the scope of services on.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine.
- Established Independent Multi-specialty Practice Seeking an Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician.
- And more!
- Practice staff members are known for treating each patient with prompt personalized care and attention.
- Our mission at BMC is to provide excellent care through a multi-specialty approach from prevention to intervention of potentially life-threatening health problems.
- Monthly Incentive Bonus.
- Bethany Medical Center (BMC) is a multi-specialty medical practice serving the triad and surrounding communities for over 30 years.
- BMC employs 35 providers and close to 350 full and part time employees.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem, NC.
- The Triad includes the cities of Greensboro, High Point and Winston Salem.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to work as a team to achieve common goals.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy.
- BMC is open seven days a week, with four convenient locations in Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point, North Carolina.
- Completion of an accredited residency program in area of practice (e.
- Over 1 million people.
- Enjoy an outstanding quality of life with no shortage of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping, hundreds of restaurants and 85 colleges and universities including Wake Forest University, High Point University and UNC-Greensboro.
- Internal medicine).
- The medical practice has grown to provide the facilities, staff and support to offer urgent care, primary care, diagnostic testing, outpatient ancillary and specialty care professional services onsite.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago