Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000.
This permanent job opening (Greenville) is for an outpatient clinic.
- The group is offering a very competitive salary ($220,000 - $235,000 range) plus 15% bonuses.
- You will see an average of 20 patients a day in the office.
- The office hours will be Monday-Friday 8:00a-5:00p - Outpatient Only.
- The company is looking for a dedicated physician to work in a well-established outpatient office setting.
- This charming family friendly community is located in the heart of Greenville, South Carolina.
- A successful Primary Care provider is expanding a wonderful office in Greenville, South Carolina.
- There is malpractice coverage and relocation assistance and potential sign-on bonus as well.
- Full benefits include: health-life insurance-disability insurance-3 weeks vacation-CME allowance.
- Take the time to spend one day in downtown Greenville, and you will see why is it consistently ranked as one of America's Best Cities.
This perm job from Integrity Healthcare was last open on Feb 16.