Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Columbia Medical Associates is located in the Medical Office Building of Providence Health?
- The physicians see patients in the clinic and round on their own patients in the hospital during the normal business hours.
- S Downtown Campus.
- This is a hospital employed internal medicine practice that practices semi-traditional medicine.
- Night and weekend admissions are handled by the hospitalist, whom the group has a great working relationship with.
- The current physicians have enormous amount of knowledge and expertise they can share with a new grad.
- This is a great opportunity for new grad or practicing physician.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Columbia, SC.
- CMA is a 5 provider practice looking for a 4th physician to join their practice.
- Competitive Base Salary + wRVU production bonus, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan assistance and more will be offered!
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago