Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The physicians see patients in the clinic and round on their own patients in the hospital during the normal business hours.
- Columbia Medical Associates is located in the Medical Office Building of Providence Health?
- CMA is a 5 provider practice looking for a 4th physician to join their practice.
- Night and weekend admissions are handled by the hospitalist, whom the group has a great working relationship with.
- This is a great opportunity for new grad or practicing physician.
- Competitive Base Salary + wRVU production bonus, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan assistance and more will be offered!
- The current physicians have enormous amount of knowledge and expertise they can share with a new grad.
- S Downtown Campus.
- This is a hospital employed internal medicine practice that practices semi-traditional medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Columbia, SC.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.