Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Live on the Water with the Best of Both Worlds.
- Please reference: IM 7448.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Ranked a "Best Places to Live" by United States News.
- Experience stability, autonomy, and flexibility.
- Current physicians make $425,000-$600,000 due to ancillaries in a profitable multi-specialty group.
- Growth has created an immediate need for the area's most highly regarded outpatient practice.
- Something for everyone: sports, festivals, music, culinary delights, shopping, outdoor activities.
- Charlotte, North Carolina Internal Medicine.
- Flexible work schedule.
- 400,000+ Earning Potential.
- Quality of life.
- Live in town, on the lake, an hour from the mountains, and 3 hours from the beach.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Enjoy up to a $240,000 guaranteed base salary.
- Sign on bonus.
- Vibrant downtown, outdoor activities, historic culture, great schools.
- 45 minutes to International Airport.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.