Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Wilmington) is a multispecialty group practice.
- We are located half-way between Florida and New York.
- It resides within close proximity to our main campus that includes 21 different specialties, collaboratively working together to assist in the care of your patients.
- We are a leader in health care in our community with over rong.
- Wilmington Health-Leland, is a state-of-the-art facility that includes direct patient care, lab services and imaging services.
- We are a progressive community with a commitment to the arts and education.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Wilmington, NC.
- We have a well-respected primary care base of providers, over 70 of them, as well as our own hospitalist team and over 21 different specialties.
- Outdoor recreational activities such as boating, fishing and swimming plus many neighborhoods.
- Wilmington Health, the area's largest private practice, is expanding our Internal Medicine Outpatient Only team.
- Located close to the beaches and downtown area, Leland has it all.
- Wilmington is nestled between the Cape Fear River and the Atlantic Ocean.
- We work together to provide collaborative care for our patients.
- Join a team of 2 Internist, 5 Family Medicine Providers, specialist from Urology, GI, Endocrinology, Podiatry and Orthopaedics plus extended hour Convenient Care.
- Our Leland office, located in the suburbs of the community, has an opportunity available.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago