Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to work as a team to achieve common goals.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy.
- The medical practice has grown to provide the facilities, staff and support to offer urgent care, primary care, diagnostic testing, outpatient ancillary and specialty care professional services onsite.
- Bethany Medical Center (BMC) is a multi-specialty medical practice serving the triad and surrounding communities for over 30 years.
- BMC is open seven days a week, with three convenient locations in High Point and Greensboro, North Carolina.
- You are invited to learn about the scope of services on.
- And more!
- Established Independent Multi-specialty Practice Seeking an Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician.
- Seeking an Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician for our Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem, North Carolina location.
- Enjoy an outstanding quality of life with no shortage of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping, hundreds of restaurants and 85 colleges and universities including Wake Forest University, High Point University and UNC-Greensboro.
- Bethany Medical Center is staffed with board certified physicians and providers representing eight medical specialties.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Completion of an accredited residency program in area of practice (e.
- Over 1 million people.
- The Triad includes the cities of Greensboro, High Point and Winston Salem.
- Practice staff members are known for treating each patient with prompt personalized care and attention.
- North Carolina license.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem, NC.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine.
- BMC employs close to 300 full and part time employees.
- Internal medicine).
- Monthly Incentive Bonus.
- Our mission at BMC is to provide excellent care through a multi-specialty approach from prevention to intervention of potentially life threatening health problems.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago