Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- A 400+ bed, acute-care, not-for-profit hospital that serves as the referral center for a 15-county region in the Carolinas.
- Providers could earn $380,000 or more with enriched shift rates and productivity bonuses as well.
- Opportunity: Health System is seeking a BC/BE Nocturnist to join their thriving team!
- Minimal procedures and codes but there are intensivists on.
- Work schedule will be 6on/8off with 12 hour shifts, allowing for excellent work/life balance.
- Compensation - Lucrative base salary between $270,000 to $298,000 (144 shifts per year).
- Some of the nations top universities and golf resorts can be found in the region.
- Excellent for families or singles alike, the town offers many sources of entertainment and outdoor recreation with dining and shopping options also nearby.
- Location - Centrally located in North Carolina, this charming location grants seamless travel to Raleigh/Durham (1 hour) and the beautiful beaches of North Carolina.
- Full benefits, sign on, relocation, and loan repayment options are all available.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Facility: Flagship hospital for one of the biggest health systems in the area.
- Open ICU with strong sub-specialist and mid-level support available.
- Admissions are around 8 per night.
- With a low cost of living and excellent schools, this location is also one of the safest in North Carolina!
- Physicians will work alongside another nocturnist in the evenings.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago