Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen pays $130 per hour.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Cary) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE required.
- There are always 2 MDs at night.
- IM strongly preferred If the FP person is in cardiology or critical care fellowship we would be willing to consider them.
- Cross coverage is for a service of 80 -100.
- No procedures required.
- Night shifts average 4-5 admissions per 10 hours.
- There is some ICU coverage but we have eICU and a critical care MD can be called in if needed.
- Flex shifts average 5-6 admissions per 10 hours.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.