Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Under an hour to the Research Triangle Park, and only two hours from the North Carolina coast.
- Facility: Medical Center part of a larger thriving health system.
- Opportunity: There is currently and opening for a Hospitalist to join their established program.
- The position will be day shift, 7 on/ 7off.
- The local and business communities work together to support excellent public and private education.
- Compensation: The facility will provide a highly competitive financial package that includes a sign on bonus and relocation assistance.
- The beautiful North Carolina mountains and other outstanding vacation spots are also within easy driving distance.
- This city is also within a one-hour drive from a dozen major colleges and universities, including Duke, N.C. State, UNC-Chapel Hill and East Carolina University.
- Location: Minutes to Raleigh, NC!
- Open ICU but no procedures required (optional).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.