Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Its unique historic district, quaint coffee shops and restaurants, spectacular sunsets and beautiful waterfront living combine to create an environment where everyone from young married couples to senior citizens feel at home.
- Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 500 providers in more than 90 locations, offering primary and specialty care.
- Vidant Health.
- Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Internal Medicine - Edenton are seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join an established practice.
- Vidant Chowan Hospital in Edenton is a 25-bed critical access hospital which provides programs and services to 110,000 people in six counties.
- Edenton/Chowan County, NC.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group, a physician led multi-specialty group.
- Support from local specialists: Cardiology, Orthopedics, Oncology/Hematology, Surgery, Neurology, Urology, OB/GYN, and Wound.
- Rotating phone.
- 24/7 Hospitalist Service for inpatient care at Vidant Chowan Hospital.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Residency Stipend, Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, & Life Insurance.
- Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
- It's easy to see why Forbes Magazine ranked Edenton "one of America's prettiest towns.
- Historic Edenton, offering beautiful waterfront living on the Albemarle Sound, is located 70 miles from Norfolk, VA and 90 miles from North Carolina's Outer Banks.
- The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
- Outpatient only.
- A seven-bed emergency department serves approximately 16,000 patients per year.
- North Carolina has many draws to include vast state parks, professional sports teams (NBA, NFL and NHL), pristine beaches, high ranking public colleges/universities and diverse arts and cultural offerings - making the state an attractive location to live, practice medicine and vacation.
- As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina.
- Office staff includes a[AA3] Registered Nurse, health coach and 4 medical assistants.
- The not-for-profit system is made up of 12,000 employees, eight hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 500 providers in more than 90 practice sites in eastern North Carolina.
- Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,512-bed health system that serves more than 1 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties.
- Clinic hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- It offers medical and surgical services, including intensive care, a specialty care clinic and a dedicated outpatient surgery area with endoscopy capabilities.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Greenville, NC.
- System-wide integrated EMR - Epic.
- Edenton is a unique showcase of architecture, culture and Old South charm, located along the Albemarle Sound.
- Join an established practice with a loyal patient base[AA1].
- " In addition, it's a short drive to the world-famous Outer Banks beaches, various water sport activities and three golf courses.
- New graduates are encouraged.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago