Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · August 18, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Greensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in Greensboro NC, our practice is part of the Cone Health Medical Group (Chmg) offering a variety of healthcare services for families in the medical communities we serve.
- Medical Group Development.
- Chwc is a "Medical Home" in Greensboro for adults needing healthcare when it's not an emergency.
- Community Health and Wellness Center (Chwc) is in search of a team-oriented Primary Care ( IM or FM ) Physician.
- Team Care Model Includes: Physicians, NPs, PAs, Lcsw, Health Coaches, Clinical Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Pharm Techs, Financial Counselor, Referral Coordinator, RNs, CMAs.
- Greensboro offers excellent schools along with numerous parks, multi-cultural and sporting events, and much more including a fabulous selection of over 135 attractions and more than 500 restaurants.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Greensboro, NC.
- Cone Health has grown into one of North Carolina's most extensive, comprehensive, and trusted healthcare networks.
- The Center provides continuity of care and transitional care for hospital discharges.
- Onsite Point-of-Care Laboratory Testing.
- Excellent Physician | Patient Relationship Coupled with High Physician and Patient Satisfaction Rate.
- Special Interest in Caring for the Underserved.
- Cone Health, established in 1953, serves our communities by providing a full range of health care services distinguished by superior patient care and outcomes.
- Great Compensation and Benefits Package.
- Donna Talbert.
- 3 Day Week - 2 1/2 days of Patient Care and 1/2 day of Administrative Time.
- As we expand to meet our community's evolving healthcare needs, we continue to honor the values of our founders who believed in accessible healthcare for all.
- Greensboro is centrally located in North Carolina's picturesque heartland and was ranked as the 14th "Best Big City" in the United States for having high salaries, affordable cost of living and a great job market for physicians.
- Must have the ability and desire to thrive in a patient experience culture with attention to value of care.
- Ability to Take Care of Complex Chronic Medical Conditions.
- Onsite Pharmacy.
- Health Education and Prevention Programs.
- For weekend getaways, Greensboro is an easy driving distance to the Blue Ridge Mountains as well as, the pristine beaches of NC, SC, and VA.
- Our growing community has more than 280,000 people with a referral base of greater than 500,000 people.
- Cone Health is a not-for-profit hospital system serving people in Guilford, Forsyth, Rockingham, Alamance, Randolph, Caswell and surrounding counties with (6) Hospitals, (3) Ambulatory Care Centers, (3) Outpatient Surgery Centers, (4) Urgent Care Centers, a Retirement Community, more than 125 physician practice sites and multiple Centers of Excellence.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago