Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Greensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Center provides continuity of care and transitional care for hospital discharges.
- Health Education and Prevention Programs.
- Ability to Take Care of Complex Chronic Medical Conditions.
- 3 Day Week - 2 1/2 days of Patient Care and 1/2 day of Administrative Time.
- Greensboro is centrally located in North Carolina's picturesque heartland and was ranked as the 14th "Best Big City" in the United States for having high salaries, affordable cost of living and a great job market for physicians.
- Donna Talbert.
- Chwc is a "Medical Home" in Greensboro for adults needing healthcare when it's not an emergency.
- Greensboro offers excellent schools along with numerous parks, multi-cultural and sporting events, and much more including a fabulous selection of over 135 attractions and more than 500 restaurants.
- Team Care Model Includes: Physicians, NPs, PAs, Lcsw, Health Coaches, Clinical Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Pharm Techs, Financial Counselor, Referral Coordinator, RNs, CMAs.
- Onsite Pharmacy.
- Must have the ability and desire to thrive in a patient experience culture with attention to value of care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Greensboro, NC.
- For weekend getaways, Greensboro is an easy driving distance to the Blue Ridge Mountains as well as, the pristine beaches of NC, SC, and VA.
- Our growing community has more than 280,000 people with a referral base of greater than 500,000 people.
- Onsite Point-of-Care Laboratory Testing.
- Located in Greensboro NC, our practice is part of the Cone Health Medical Group (Chmg) offering a variety of healthcare services for families in the medical communities we serve.
- Cone Health, established in 1953, serves our communities by providing a full range of health care services distinguished by superior patient care and outcomes.
- Excellent Physician | Patient Relationship Coupled with High Physician and Patient Satisfaction Rate.
- Cone Health is a not-for-profit hospital system serving people in Guilford, Forsyth, Rockingham, Alamance, Randolph, Caswell and surrounding counties with (6) Hospitals, (3) Ambulatory Care Centers, (3) Outpatient Surgery Centers, (4) Urgent Care Centers, a Retirement Community, more than 125 physician practice sites and multiple Centers of Excellence.
- Cone Health has grown into one of North Carolina's most extensive, comprehensive, and trusted healthcare networks.
- Community Health and Wellness Center (Chwc) is in search of a team-oriented Primary Care ( IM or FM ) Physician.
- Medical Group Development.
- Great Compensation and Benefits Package.
- As we expand to meet our community's evolving healthcare needs, we continue to honor the values of our founders who believed in accessible healthcare for all.
- Special Interest in Caring for the Underserved.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago