Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Providence is composed of two hospitals, numerous physician practices, several rehabilitation centers, two sleep centers, an imaging and diagnostics lab, a school of cardiac diagnostics and an accredited chest pain center.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Join three physicians and 2 midlevel providers.
- The physicians see patients in the clinic and round on their own patients in the hospital during the normal business hours.
- The Providence open heart surgery program has consistently ranked in the top 15 percent of open heart programs in the nation.
- In 2016, Providence Health was recognized by United States News & World Report, tying for second place as the Best Hospital in South Carolina.
- Student Loan Assistance.
- Competitive Base Salary + wRVU production bonus.
- Sign On Bonus.
- The current physicians have enormous amount of knowledge and expertise they can share with a new grad.
- Night and weekend admissions are handled by the hospitalist, whom the group has a great working relationship with.
- This is a hospital employed internal medicine practice that practices semi-traditional medicine.
- Resident Stipend Available.
- Providence Health Northeast's hospital has 75 beds, 4 of which are ICU.
- About Providence Health: A part of LifePoint Health's faith-based Providence Health System, our mission is Making Communities Healthier by Extending Christ's Healing Ministry, and we do that by using the latest technology and focusing on high-quality compassionate care.
- This is a great opportunity for new grad or practicing physician.
- Columbia Medical Associates is located in the Medical Office Building of Providence Health's Downtown Campus.
- In addition, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services awarded Providence Health a 4-star rating, which is the highest rank issued to a Columbia health care entity.
- CMA is a 5 provider practice looking for a 4th physician to join their practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Columbia, SC.
- Good working relationship with Hospitalist.
- Providence Health's downtown hospital has 258 beds, 14 of which are ICU and are 10 that are CCU.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago