Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Outpatient Internal Medicine Position 1 hour from Raleigh, NC.
- Outpatient Only Internal Medicine Position.
- Practice treats an average of 25 patients per day.
- Competitive Starting Salary.
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation.
- Shared Nursing Home/Hospice Telephonic.
- Centrally located between Buffalo and Rochester.
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Retirement.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Home by Ncqa.
- A Community Health Group with and outstanding reputation for providing high-quality healthcare to under-served communities, would like to invite an Internal Medicine Physician to practice with them near Raleigh, NC.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Raleigh, NC.
- Income & Benefits.
- Job Number JO-1804-3491.
- CME Allowance.
- Monday - Friday Schedule / 8am to 5pm.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago