Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They have strong relationships with UNC as well as other major medical centers in the area.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Opportunity: Internist, Family Medicine, MedPeds needed to join practice with 12 locations.
- Full heath benefits.
- 100% Outpatient.
- You work from only one.
- The hospital is state of the art and offers all the subspecialty support and surgical services.
- Plenty of referrals and a work life balance that will allow you to build your practice and patient base while enjoying an amazing NC lifestyle.
- Location: Located in scenic northeastern North Carolina with super easy access to I-95, this city is centrally located between Raleigh and the Research Triangle in NC and the capital of VA, Richmond.
- Residents enjoy moderate year-round climate with lots of sunshine.
- Compensation: Employed with base salary and incentives, signing bonus, relocation, PTO, CME with allowance and additional PTO, professional dues, fees and malpractice insurance covered, 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution, loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps (Nhsc).
- The ideal candidate will enjoy providing care in a rural community with a vibrant family oriented population.
- There is plenty of patients to see.
- The Roanoke Valley is beautiful and charming in addition to an outdoor paradise with hiking, hunting, fishing, mountain biking and boating.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago