Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Dunn) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1 in lifestyle, amenities, and education.
- Raleigh is at the top of a number of Top 10 lists including.
- Short commute to Raleigh, Durham, and Coastal Wilmington, North Carolina.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dunn, NC.
- North Carolina rated.
- Benefits to include health, 401(k), PTO, CME, malpractice, etc.
- 1 Safest City in America, and Best City in the United States for Health Care.
- Base guarantee + wRVU + Quality Bonuses.
- Top foodie, wine, and music city, Raleigh has it all - performing arts, award winning restaurants, shopping, professional sports, and outdoor recreation.
- Work with residents through Internal Medicine Residency Program.
- Exceptional public school systems and a number of outstanding private schools, as well as North Carolina State University and Duke University.
- Dedicated outpatient, full time is 4 days per week.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago