Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The system has 16 hospitals, four philanthropic foundations, three nursing home and senior residential facilities, nearly 350 physicians clinics, outpatient surgery, imaging and diagnostic centers, rehabilitation programs and community health outreach programs.
- Novant Health is a not-for-profit healthcare organization based in that covers an area with more than 3 million people in 34 counties reaching from Northern Virginia to Georgia.
- One of their physicians will be retiring in 2018.
- Hourse are Mon-Fri, 7am-5pm and Sat 8am-Noon.
- Our physicians cited respect, satisfaction with administration and confidence in leadership as key drivers.
- The practice currently has 4 physicians and FT hours of 4 10 hours days with rotating days off and one 1 Sat per month.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Charlotte, NC.
- The practice has an x-ray, lab and bone density equipment on site.
- The practice is located off of I-485 and is a busy, growing suburb of Charlotte.
- Novant Health Monroe Family Medical is currently seeking an experienced internal medicine physician to join their busy group.
- Novant employs 26,000 people and has more than 1,100 physicians in its medical group.
- Novant Health Medical Group offers a two year income guarantee, productivity incentives, medical/dental/vision/malpractice insurance, time off, retirement, 10k for relocation and 6k for CME.
- Monroe is in Union County, NC and located about 25 miles from Charlotte.
- Novant Health Medical Group is pleased to have received physician satisfaction scores in the 90th percentile for 2016.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago