Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Greensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 14 "Best Big City" in the United States for having high salaries, affordable cost of living and a great job market for physicians and surgeons.
- Guilford Medical Associates (GMA) is seeking a BC/BE Internist to provide care in this outpatient practice.
- She provides diabetes care, chronic disease care, osteoporosis care, anticoagulation care, medication assistance, and other services to our patients.
- GMA is a group of 9 physicians and 3 nurse practitioners and is looking to expand their practice.
- The area was ranked.
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital is a Primary Stroke Center and also offers comprehensive services in a wide range of medical and surgical services.
- Greensboro is home to many sporting events including the annual PGA Wyndham Championship and more.
- Moses Cone Heart and Vascular Center.
- Greensboro is a city of more than 280,000 people, with a regional population of approximately 1 million.
- The Neuroscience Center.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Greensboro-High Point, NC has recently been ranked as a prime area in the country for doctors to live and work in the "2016 Best Places for Physicians and Surgeons" report released by careers and personal finance.
- Arts, education, and recreation are plentiful in Greensboro, including outstanding schools, the prestigious Eastern Music Festival, concerts, lakes, bike trails and parks, numerous organizations and clubs, great shopping, and dining.
- GMA is a well-run physician owned practice that has been part of the Greensboro medical community for more than 50 years.
- The Rehabilitation Center.
- Greensboro has a four-season with moderate, short winters and beautiful "Carolina Blue" skies.
- There is quite a bit of flexibility with schedule and very reasonable.
- For additional information,.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Greensboro, NC.
- Pediatric Emergency Department.
- Moses Cone Urgent Care Center.
- Located on a 63-acre campus, this 536-bed hospital is the largest medical center in its four-county region.
- Dr. Miller is a Clinical Pharmacist Practitioner and a Certified Diabetes Educator.
- It is great location right in the center of North Carolina, about 2 hours from the Blue Ridge Mountains and about 4 hours from NC and SC beaches.
- There is also a Medical Resource Management team, headed by Dr. Cathey Miller, PharmD, CPP, CDE.
- That mission continues today.
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital, the flagship of Cone Health, was established in 1953 to serve the community by delivering high-quality healthcare.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago