Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Work with the Internal Medicine Elite at the only 5-Star Hospital in North Carolina.
- Foodies are in luck!
- No Nights, Weekends or Holidays.
- Explore the outdoors where riverfronts provide the perfect setting for boating, fishing, kayaking and biking and hiking are part of everyday adventures.
- Great location, great opportunity - come see why!
- Uncapped earning potential.
- Excellent base salary plus RVU's.
- Offering a variety of dining experiences - From southern delights, to Indian cuisine and everything in-between.
- Known as the "Hollywood of the East Coast" for its picturesque scenery in over 15 famous films including: The Hunger Games, Dirty Dancing and The Notebook.
- Picture the quint essential Southern River Port City with historic homes, gardens, golf courses and attend local festivals and markets that make this place unique.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Join an elite team (top 1%) of over 250 physicians directing a health care team of over 2100 caring professionals and growing!
- Riverfront community listed on many "Top Places" lists for coastal living.
- 8am - 5pm with flexibility - "Never miss your child's baseball game".
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago