Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full benefits offered as well such as health, dental, and vision.
- This is a town that has a lot to offer where there is always something to do!
- This is a great location for individuals and families.
- This is an outpatient only clinic with a Monday-Friday schedule 8:30am-5:30pm.
- Physicians will get the opportunity to work and live just moments from the beach.
- Will look at a Family Medicine practitioner as well.
- Up to $10,000 offered in incentive bonuses based on RVUs and quality incentives.
- Residents can also enjoy many other activities such as golf, nightlife and shows at Broadway at The Beach, walking the boardwalk, or visiting the aquarium.
- Facility: Community Health Center.
- Physician will be seeing adults and geriatrics.
- Paid time off for CMEs along with $1,5000 for CME expenses a year.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in South Carolina.
- This SC town is filled with activities, from sitting and relaxing on the beach to enjoying all the shops and restaurants it has to offer.
- Will consider a 4 day work week as well.
- Location: Live where others vacation in the beautiful coast of South Carolina.
- Compensation: Competitive salary!
- Opportunity: Seeking an Internal Medicine physician.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago