Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Moncks Corner) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current DEA number.
- 6 Responds to a code or health emergency within standard guidelines.
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Public Health (Board Certification) preferred.
- 7 Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3 Review and countersigns therapeutic orders and corresponding progress notes of inmates seen by the P.A./Arnp, if applicable, ensuring they are appropriate and effective.
- Current licensure as a Physician within the state.
- 2 Conducts on-site sick.
- Notifies the Medical Director and H.S.A. regarding changes in schedule coverage.
- Medical school graduate.
- Application URL:.
- 5 Ensures progress note documentation is in Soap format, problem oriented, corresponds to the therapeutic order and is dated, timed and legible.
- Assists in arrangements for coverage of medical services if unavailable for an extended period of time.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Moncks Corner, SC.
- CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer.
- Our Physician is one who provides a full range of medical services for inmates.
- 1 Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine referred patients.
- Current CPR Certification.
- 4 Visits the infirmary daily when on-site and records encounters in the patient's progress notes, as applicable.
- Provides required documentation of services to the Site Medical Director or designee in order to monitor provision of clinical services.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago