Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Chapel Hill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified internal medicine required.
- Fcvs profile preferred for those without NC license but not required.
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits program that provides flexibility in coverage and voluntary supplemental programs.
- Positive culture in a physician led organization and large health care system.
- UNC Health Care is presently seeking a board certified internal medicine physician for The Carolina Clinic, our executive health and concierge medicine program, in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Excellent, prime location in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Medical School Graduate (MD/DO).
- Competitive salary with excellent incentives.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Experience practicing internal medicine required.
- NC State License preferred.
- Full time.
- Must be eligible for credentialing.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago