Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hendersonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hendersonville, NC.
- Hospital-employed opportunity with competitive base salary plus wRVU incentive, annual quality bonus available, professional liability insurance, comprehensive benefits/retirement package, CME/Dues allowance, relocation.
- Outpatient practice opportunities also available.
- Pardee Hospital, located in Asheville, NC, is presently seeing a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician for our hospitalist program.
- Pardee Hospital is a not-for-profit community hospital licensed for 222 acute care beds and is the second largest employer in Henderson County with more than 1,200 team members.
- Our mission is to improve the health of the communities we serve by leading the transformation of health care in our communities with the best people providing the best care.
- That's why we attract so many of country's best doctors, and why most of our team members have been with us for years.
- This person will provide services for hospital admissions as well as inpatient management.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago