Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (High Point) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The group has been serving the needs of individuals and families in Greater High Point, Asheboro, Jamestown, Thomasville, Lexington and southwest Greensboro areas for more than 12 years and are growing their primary care network.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in High Point, NC.
- Located in the Piedmont Triad region of central NC, they are just two hours from the NC mountains and 3 hours to the coastal area.
- UNC Regional Physicians includes 44 outpatient practices, 19 specialties, 124 physicians and 63 advanced practice providers.
- UNC Regional Physicians is seeking a full-time Board Certified/Eligible Internal Medicine Physician to join a well-established outpatient practice in Thomasville, NC.
- UNC Regional Physicians is a multi-specialty group of physician practices, a wholly-owned subsidiary of High Point Regional Hospital.
- The new physician will join the current two provider team in caring for patients at UNC Regional Physicians Medicine at Thomasville- 711 National Highway, Thomasville, NC 27360.
- UNC High Point Regional Hospital is affiliated with the University of North Carolina Health System and is a major health care system in the Triad of NC.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago