Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Assign the appropriate diagnosis and procedural codes to permit third party insurance billing.
- Provide professional medical services to patients.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine preferred.
- City/State Chapel Hill, NC.
- We are looking for a skilled IM Physician with leadership qualities to join one of our network practices in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Prescribe medically appropriate pharmaceuticals.
- Flexible part-time schedule allows for excellent work-life balance!
- Leadership opportunity.
- Essential Duties and.
- Fcvs Profile Preferred for those without NC License.
- Experience as an Internal Medicine Physician (Board Certification strongly preferred).
- Competitive Salary.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Refer patients as needed to appropriate medical specialists and other healthcare professionals to assure multidisciplinary care is provided.
- Order and prescribe medical treatment, diagnostic testing, nursing care, and other health/medical services.
- NC State License Preferred.
- Document medical and clinical care in the patient's medical record.
- Consult and counsel patients and families.
- Excellent Location.
- Part-time: Flexible with 3 or more days per week preferred.
- Provide health and medical education to patients and families.
- Performance Incentives.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join top of the line practice in a highly-desirable location.
- Exercise independent professional judgement in the care and treatment of patients.
- Adhere to the principles of medical ethics.
- Medical School Graduate (MD/DO).
- Full/Part Time Part-time.
- Job Title Internal Medicine Physician.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago