Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Camden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- KershawHealth is a comprehensive healthcare system providing a range of diagnostic, medical, surgical, rehabilitation, and post-acute services.
- Ventilator Management.
- KershawHealth Medical Center, located in Camden, South Carolina, is seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to provide Hospitalist services in Camden, South Carolina.
- This is an employed position that includes a sign-on bonus and competitive salary and benefits package.
- Procedures preferable, not required.
- It includes the 121-bed Medical Center at Camden, Outpatient Center and Urgent Care at Elgin, West Wateree Medical Complex, sleep diagnostics center, and home health and hospice.
- 18-25 Daily Census, Average 10-15 patients per provider.
- One week of nights every six weeks.
- Student loan assistance negotiable.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Camden, SC.
- Camden is just 30 minutes from the State Capitol, Columbia- 90 minutes from Charlotte, NC and just two and a half hours Charleston and South Carolina beaches.
- Along with sister hospital Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center in Hartsville, SC, KershawHealth is part of the Musc Health Network, a new integrated healthcare delivery network operated jointly by Rcch and Musc Health (Medical University of South Carolina).
- Commitment to clinical excellence focusing on quality and patient satisfaction.
- Kershaw County, South Carolina, is one of South Carolina's most thriving and desirable places to live, work, and visit.
- Hard working, collegial group.
- EMR Experience.
- Camden is one of South Carolina's fastest-growing regions with year round recreational activities, rich cultural community, affordable real estate and nearby lakeside housing.
- Completion of an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Residency from an approved Acgme program.
- Average of 3-5 admissions per night.
- The goal in working together is to ensure the continued provision of high quality local healthcare, to expand services, and to provide seamless access to the advanced care available through Musc Health.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule, combination of 8 and 12 hour shifts.
- Extra shifts available for moonlighting.
- Camden is also within close proximity to metropolitan cities, beaches, and mountains.
- ICU work required, Tele ICU 24/7.
- Base salary plus quality bonuses.
- With more than 100 years of community service, its mission remains to provide everyone with quality, cost-effective, personalized healthcare and to improve the health and well-being of all served.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago