Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Camden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Kershaw County, South Carolina, is one of South Carolina's most thriving and desirable places to live, work, and visit.
- 18-25 Daily Census, Average 10-15 patients per provider.
- Completion of an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Residency from an approved Acgme program.
- This is an employed position that includes a sign-on bonus and competitive salary and benefits package.
- KershawHealth Medical Center, located in Camden, South Carolina, is seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to provide Hospitalist services in Camden, South Carolina.
- Camden is just 30 minutes from the State Capitol, Columbia- 90 minutes from Charlotte, NC and just two and a half hours Charleston and South Carolina beaches.
- KershawHealth is a comprehensive healthcare system providing a range of diagnostic, medical, surgical, rehabilitation, and post-acute services.
- Along with sister hospital Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center in Hartsville, SC, KershawHealth is part of the Musc Health Network, a new integrated healthcare delivery network operated jointly by Rcch and Musc Health (Medical University of South Carolina).
- The goal in working together is to ensure the continued provision of high quality local healthcare, to expand services, and to provide seamless access to the advanced care available through Musc Health.
- Ventilator Management.
- Procedures preferable, not required.
- With more than 100 years of community service, its mission remains to provide everyone with quality, cost-effective, personalized healthcare and to improve the health and well-being of all served.
- Base salary plus quality bonuses.
- Camden is one of South Carolina's fastest-growing regions with year round recreational activities, rich cultural community, affordable real estate and nearby lakeside housing.
- It includes the 121-bed Medical Center at Camden, Outpatient Center and Urgent Care at Elgin, West Wateree Medical Complex, sleep diagnostics center, and home health and hospice.
- Camden is also within close proximity to metropolitan cities, beaches, and mountains.
- ICU work required, Tele ICU 24/7.
- One week of nights every six weeks.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule, combination of 8 and 12 hour shifts.
- Extra shifts available for moonlighting.
- Hard working, collegial group.
- Average of 3-5 admissions per night.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Camden, SC.
- Commitment to clinical excellence focusing on quality and patient satisfaction.
- EMR Experience.
- Student loan assistance negotiable.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago