Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Greensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Telephone only.
- Together, the group employees 18 physicians, 10 extenders, and over 200 staff members.
- The group is a collegial group if three physicians, one PA-C, and support staff, who are always willing to listen and help each other while respecting each other's practice styles.
- This opportunity offers the autonomy of private practice with the security of a hospital's employment.
- Providers see a wide variety of patients, with a good mix iof chronic and acute care.
- The physicians have the autonomy in clinical practice and management decisions are made by practice administration in consult with the physicians.
- The location is North Carolina's third largest city.
- The practice uses All Scripts EMR.
- A robust benefits package offered through the hospital includes: medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, long & short -term disability, flex sending accounts, life insurance, accident & critical care illness insurance, 403(b) retirement savings, and more!
- Due to growth, this medical group seeks a borad certified Internal Medicine physician to join their busy practice near Greensboro, NC.
- The medical group offers primary and specialty group practice and is a subsidiary of the hospital.
- Interested candidates should apply immediately!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Greensboro, NC.
- Compensation is highly competitive, including s igning bonus, education and loan repayment, relocation, CME & professional dues.
- The Group consists of five primary care practices located witihn the surrounding areas and include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- The speciality practices consist of Gastroenterology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology, Urology, Physical Therapy, Industrial Rehab, and Athletic Training.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago