Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Wilson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing training through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- This unique opportunity at Wilson Medical Center, a 294-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- 12 MDs, 2 NPs Model.
- Located in Wilson, NC.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Apogee Physicians