Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation -Hospital employed opportunity with an excellent first year base and lucrative bonuses in place.
- EMR is Epic.
- Facility - Community hospital is also home to a skilled nursing unit.
- Renowned universities such as Duke, University of North Carolina, Wake Forest University and many more are a very short drive away.
- There is a 7on/7off Block schedule in place.
- Low cost of living and excellent school systems make this a great location for raising a family.
- Open ICU.
- A physician network, we place a high value on accessibility, communication and building relationships with our patients, outpatient primary care physicians and inpatient consultants.
- Intubations are required but there is excellent support staff in place and additional training offered.
- Relocation, sign on bonus and benefits package offered.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in North Carolina.
- Just merged with Wake Forest University!
- H1 candidates and upcoming graduates welcomed!
- Location - only 45 minutes to Winston-Salem, 1 hour to Charlotte and short road trip to the unrivaled beaches of North Carolina.
- Opportunity - Daytime Hospitalist opportunity with no nights required.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago