Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Manning) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- McLeod Health Clarendon is a recent acquisition and the community is very excited to put McLeod's name on their hospital.
- They are the first in-patient healthcare facility in South Carolina to be Leed certified, an environmentally friendly designation.
- Hours are from 8:00a - 5:00p.
- 100% outpatient no weekends no.
- McLeod Health Clarendon.
- 5 day workweek.
- Competitive Salary!
- Clarendon county (Manning, SC) boasts an array of outdoor activities, the arts, lake living, excellent school districts and a quick hour drive beautiful, historic Charleston, SC or to our capital city Columbia, SC.
- Clarendon is licensed for 81 beds and in 2013, it completed a $22 million, 47,000 square foot expansion and renovation, encompassing new operating rooms, emergency department,same-day surgery center and larger patient rooms.
- Rural Incentive Program eligibility to get up to $100,00 back just for working in the area!
- Clarendon has 35 physicians representing 15 medical specialties ranging from family medicine, OB-GYN and orthopedics to plastic surgery and urology.
- PTO, benefits, retirement, paid malpractice, CME allowance, sign on bonus and relocation!
- McLeod Health Clarendon includes the hospital, physician practices, three long-term care and rehabilitation facilities, cardiac rehabilitation services, sleep lab, outpatient rehabilitation services, a diagnostic imaging center, home health services, a center for health and wellness and transportation services.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Manning, SC.
- 100 % Outpatient Internal Medicine- Established Patient Base.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago