Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · November 19, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have opportunities to work with special populations including Geriatrics, OEF/OIF, Spinal Cord injury and Wound care.
- Please bring your special interest and unique talents.
- The physician will operate as a member of the team practice model which has been developed at each facility with each patient identified and placed with a primary care provider and on an outpatient team.
- Our Medical Center.
- Multiple Traditional Monday thru Friday with rotating Saturdays a few times a year.
- Applicant's education and experience will be reviewed by a Professional Standards Board and Compensation Panel (for physicians and dentists) in determining the grade and salary of the applicant selected.
- He/she will provide comprehensive care (includes women's health care) to our diverse population.
- Working for the Department of Veterans Affairs offers an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes, in part, 26 days paid vacation, sick leave, 10 paid holidays, life insurance, health benefits, thrift savings plan, and participation in the Federal Employees Retirement System.
- Tuesday-Saturday Tours available with an extended Tuesday and an abbreviated Saturday.
- He/she functions as an independent physician who is highly skilled in the management/treatment of a patient's primary care needs, including preventive, chronic and urgent care.
- Interested Physicians who have the requisite qualifications and experience expectations outlined may forward their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae for initial review.
- The Dorn Vamc is recruiting for physicians for our outpatient Primary Care Service.
- Salary and Benefits.
- Background and/or Security Investigation required.
- United States citizenship.
- He/she will deliver services to veterans presenting for health care.
- Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine.
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Family Practice or subspecialty.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Work Schedule.
- The Dorn Vamc is one of the fastest growing VA Medical Centers in the United States Our quality processes and practice innovations are excellent.
- We are seeking a full-time, preferred board eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians for this primary care position in Ambulatory Care.
- We offer the unique opportunity to serve special populations, teach while investing in long term goals.
- Duties will include day-to-day care of veteran patients presenting with ambulatory/primary care appointments.
- The medical center is affiliated and co-located with the University of South Carolina, School of Medicine.
- We have opportunities to teach residents, medical students, nurse practitioners and nurse practitioner students.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Columbia, SC.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago