Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Myrtle Beach) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Provides both in-patient and out-patient care as appropriate by specialty if credentialed by area hospital.
- Periodically review patient medical records for accuracy and completeness.
- Establishes appropriate systems to assure quality of patient care.
- The Physician shall refer and coordinate in-patient hospitalization for the Center's patients at the hospital of the patient's choice and/or at a facility as required pursuant to insurance contact guidelines.
- Possess appropriate hospital privileges, if required, be "public health" oriented, and be a full time Center employee.
- Experienced Board Certified/Eligible Internal Medicine Physician needed to provide day-to-day management and medical care to the patients of the Center providing primary care services as appropriate under licensure and standards of care by specific scope of practice.
- Provide primary care services as appropriate under licensure and standards of care by specific scope of practice by specialty to patients at the Center as scheduled.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the patients seen in the manner that ensure effective and efficient performance.
- Provide medical orders and patient referrals as appropriate.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous vacation and paid time off.
- To assist with development of the Center's health care plan with the assistance of staff to ensure that all goals and objectives are outlined.
- Assists with the establishment of health care standards and protocols for each service described in the Center's health care plan and to ensure quality of service.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Myrtle Beach, SC.
- To qualify this candidate must have successfully completed residency training and be board eligible or board certified in a primary care specialty, such as Internal Medicine, Pediatrics or Geriatrics.
- 403b retirement plan.
- Establishes appropriate systems to assure the quality of patient care.
- Consults with members of the provider staff on clinical issues or coordinates appropriate continuing education and in-service training.
- Operate within the parameters of a written position description that complies with the Center's policies, rules and regulations.
- Successfully completed medical training at a four year accredited medical school and received a M.D. or D.O. degree.
- Serve as staff physician for the Center and its satellites.
- See that the Quality Assurance Protocols, Hipaa, Corporate Compliance and Clia standards are adhered to.
- Internal Medicine /Family Medicine Physician.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.