Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Myrtle Beach) is for an outpatient clinic.
- The Physician shall refer and coordinate in-patient hospitalization for the Center's patients at the hospital of the patient's choice and/or at a facility as required pursuant to insurance contact guidelines.
- To assist with development of the Center's health care plan with the assistance of staff to ensure that all goals and objectives are outlined.
- Consults with members of the provider staff on clinical issues or coordinates appropriate continuing education and in-service training.
- Provide primary care services as appropriate under licensure and standards of care by specific scope of practice by specialty to patients at the Center as scheduled.
- To qualify this candidate must have successfully completed residency training and be board eligible or board certified in a primary care specialty, such as Internal Medicine, Pediatrics or Geriatrics.
- Provides both in-patient and out-patient care as appropriate by specialty if credentialed by area hospital.
- Establishes appropriate systems to assure the quality of patient care.
- Periodically review patient medical records for accuracy and completeness.
- Provide medical orders and patient referrals as appropriate.
- Serve as staff physician for the Center and its satellites.
- Possess appropriate hospital privileges, if required, be "public health" oriented, and be a full time Center employee.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the patients seen in the manner that ensure effective and efficient performance.
- Competitive salary.
- Experienced Board Certified/Eligible Internal Medicine Physician needed to provide day-to-day management and medical care to the patients of the Center providing primary care services as appropriate under licensure and standards of care by specific scope of practice.
- See that the Quality Assurance Protocols, Hipaa, Corporate Compliance and Clia standards are adhered to.
- Successfully completed medical training at a four year accredited medical school and received a M.D. or D.O. degree.
- Establishes appropriate systems to assure quality of patient care.
- Operate within the parameters of a written position description that complies with the Center's policies, rules and regulations.
- 403b retirement plan.
- Assists with the establishment of health care standards and protocols for each service described in the Center's health care plan and to ensure quality of service.
- Internal Medicine /Family Medicine Physician.
- Generous vacation and paid time off.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.