Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Myrtle Beach) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Generous vacation and paid time off.
- Provide medical orders and patient referrals as appropriate.
- Provides both in-patient and out-patient care as appropriate by specialty if credentialed by area hospital.
- To assist with development of the Center's health care plan with the assistance of staff to ensure that all goals and objectives are outlined.
- Serve as staff physician for the Center and its satellites.
- Operate within the parameters of a written position description that complies with the Center's policies, rules and regulations.
- Competitive salary.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the patients seen in the manner that ensure effective and efficient performance.
- The Physician shall refer and coordinate in-patient hospitalization for the Center's patients at the hospital of the patient's choice and/or at a facility as required pursuant to insurance contact guidelines.
- Possess appropriate hospital privileges, if required, be "public health" oriented, and be a full time Center employee.
- To qualify this candidate must have successfully completed residency training and be board eligible or board certified in a primary care specialty, such as Internal Medicine, Pediatrics or Geriatrics.
- Consults with members of the provider staff on clinical issues or coordinates appropriate continuing education and in-service training.
- Provide primary care services as appropriate under licensure and standards of care by specific scope of practice by specialty to patients at the Center as scheduled.
- See that the Quality Assurance Protocols, Hipaa, Corporate Compliance and Clia standards are adhered to.
- Establishes appropriate systems to assure the quality of patient care.
- Successfully completed medical training at a four year accredited medical school and received a M.D. or D.O. degree.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Establishes appropriate systems to assure quality of patient care.
- Assists with the establishment of health care standards and protocols for each service described in the Center's health care plan and to ensure quality of service.
- Internal Medicine /Family Medicine Physician.
- Periodically review patient medical records for accuracy and completeness.
- 403b retirement plan.
- Experienced Board Certified/Eligible Internal Medicine Physician needed to provide day-to-day management and medical care to the patients of the Center providing primary care services as appropriate under licensure and standards of care by specific scope of practice.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago