Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · November 19, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Myrtle Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provision of direct patient care in outpatient settings.
- We are looking for an energetic individual who is passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care in addition to resident education.
- Didactic teaching on ambulatory topics.
- We hope you will consider joining our team.
- We are a new Internal Medicine program launched in 2015 and multiple opportunities exist for leadership roles and input into building both our outpatient clinic and our residency program.
- The Internal Medicine Residency at Grand Strand Medical Center is seeking an Abim certified/eligible Internal Medicine physician who has an interest in resident education for our growing community based residency outpatient primary care practice.
- Serving as an advisor and role model for residents.
- Participation and leadership in quality improvement and patient safety activities.
- Abim Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Myrtle Beach, SC.
- The practice is owned by HCA and affiliated with Grand Strand Medical Center.
- Clinical supervision of residents in outpatient settings.
- MD/DO degree.
- DEA Certificate.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits commensurate with clinical and teaching experience will be offered.
- The residency program is affiliated with the University of South Carolina and the Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- There will be an opportunity for a small private practice in addition to resident teaching.
- Participation in program clinical competency and program evaluation committees.
- South Carolina Medical License or Eligible for South Carolina Medical License.
- A majority (80-90%) of clinical time will be spent directly supervising residents in the outpatient practice.
- Our beach community provides great weather, a low cost of living and lots of Southern hospitality.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago