Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · November 19, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Myrtle Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Recruiting due to growth, not replacement - get busy, and earning, from day one.
- Join an established, busy, well-respected practice of two physicians and one Nurse Practitioner - they need another physician soon to keep up with demand.
- Fantastic shopping at the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Barefoot Landing, Market Commons and numerous outlets and indoor malls.
- Apply today.
- Choice of school options within the third-largest school district in SC.
- Due to the ideal location and supreme earning potential, we have already received a high-volume of applicants.
- Great Mix of Work and Play with Top-End Earning Potential.
- Professionally, take advantage of this opportunity to join an established, well-respected community Internal Medicine group with the support of a 220-bed hospital with a strong demand for your services.
- 2-year partnership track potential - have some skin in the game and boost your earnings.
- Apply today to schedule a confidential, no-obligation.
- Enjoy a mix of inpatient and outpatient medicine while earning top-end income with a robust base salary and unlimited bonus potential.
- Whether you fill your weekends with family friendly activities, soothing sails across the sea or immerse yourself in the boisterous night life, Myrtle Beach is the ideal place to live and work.
- International airport to access nearly any corner of the United States and beyond.
- Relocation is easy with a generous relocation and sign-on bonus.
- One of the nation's top tourist destinations, nearly 14 million visitors annually, because of the city's warm subtropical climate and extensive beaches.
- Live in a coastal paradise with over 60 miles of soft sandy beaches on the Grand Strand and beyond.
- Well-above-average base salary plus unlimited RVU bonus production - high demand equals high potential earnings - as well as sizeable signing and relocation bonus.
- Strong referral sources among your comprehensive multi-specialty group consisting of 19 offices, including 8 primary care offices - a total catchment area of nearly 500,000.
- Live on Myrtle Beach with this Exceptional Internal Medicine Opportunity.
- We are seeking Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates and completely accepting of 2017 Residents/Fellows and J-1 and H1B visa candidates.
- Enjoy the support of a modern, 220-bed community hospital.
- Unlimited entertainment options including beach and ocean activities, concerts and festivals, events and special conventions, hunting and fishing, and arts.
- Choose between strong public schools and a dozen distinct private schools.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Myrtle Beach, SC.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago