Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $100,000.
This permanent job opening (Chapel Hill) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Full time.
- Must be eligible for credentialing.
- Experience practicing internal medicine required.
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits program that provides flexibility in coverage and voluntary supplemental programs.
- Competitive salary with excellent incentives.
- Medical School Graduate (MD/DO).
- Positive culture in a physician led organization and large health care system.
- Fcvs profile preferred for those without NC license but not required.
- Board certified internal medicine required.
- NC State License preferred.
- Excellent, prime location in Chapel Hill, NC.
- UNC Health Care is presently seeking a board certified internal medicine physician for The Carolina Clinic, our executive health and concierge medicine program, in Chapel Hill, NC.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by UNC Healthcare .