Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lenoir) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lenoir, Granite Falls and Hudson, NC - Tucked away at the foot of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains are vibrant communities of craftsmen with a rich heritage, a gathering place of furniture makers, artists, nature lovers, and now hi-tech giants Google.
- UNC Health Care Internal Medicine Opportunity in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Anchored by a high-quality 110-bed acute care hospital and a provider network of more than fifty primary and specialty care physicians and advanced practice professionals.
- Combine that with quality health care, a low cost of living and it's easy to see why most people that live here never want to leave.
- The state is renowned for its natural resources that include the scenic mountains and 300 miles of coastline.
- The climate among the rolling hills and striking vistas is mild.
- Caldwell UNC Health Care is located in Lenoir, North Carolina.
- Camping, kayaking, hunting, fishing, mountain biking, and off-road driving provide escape for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Located minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway and Boone, Caldwell County is also within a short driving distance to Charlotte and Asheville.
- From our moderate climate with excellent recreational opportunities to our culture-rich history and arts, there truly is something for everyone in North Carolina.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- A short drive is the remote and rugged Wilson Creek, a federally designated "Wild and Scenic River.
- Since opening in January of 1951, it has continued to grow and change in order to meet the health care needs of its community.
- Caldwell County - a place to live, catch your breath, and enjoy all that nature and the people it has inspired for generations have to offer.
- UNC Health Care Caldwell in Lenoir in western North Carolina has Internal Medicine opportunities.
- " Other must-see nature stops include Historic Happy Valley and The Pisgah National Forest.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by UNC Healthcare .